Paving the way from offline to online interactions – self-service made simple
Giving your customers the option of communicating and transacting with you and accessing their information online makes sense for them, and sense for you. While they get to do what they need in the most time and cost-efficient way possible, you reap the benefits of more automated and accurate operations performed by your customers instead of your staff.
Ticking off top tasks using their online device of choice
With OPENAccess, your customers can self-serve, accessing important information and accomplishing tasks at a time and in a way that best suits them. When integrated with payments, self-service can also facilitate direct payments for rent, arrears and more.
Whatever their online device of choice - whether desktop, smartphone, games console or something else - your residents are able to use your web portal services to easily find their data and carry out a wide range of frequent tasks including:
- Paying rent
- Obtaining an account balance
- Requesting a repair
- Managing applications and bidding on properties
- Logging and tracking communications
- Managing participation events
- Recording and submitting complaints, compliments and anti-social behaviour incidents
- Customers can also leave information for your organisation to process, such as requesting and completing an application form, however best suits them, without any involvement from your staff unless they specifically need it.
5 key benefits:
- Reduces the number of help desk and face-to-face customer interactions, helping you boost productivity in other areas including helping individuals or families who can’t, or don’t wish to, engage online
- Information captured and transactions carried out online are fully integrated into your systems so that if the consumer chooses a different channel next time your system presents a full overview seamlessly and securely
- Enables more streamlined operations and speeds up processes and cash flow
- Ensures higher levels of accuracy and negates the need for re-keying of data
- Improves customer satisfaction and engagement