Darlington Borough Council anticipates a saving of over £400,000 across all partners involved in the process of referring 1800 clients over a 12 month period using Capita Support.
If Darlington BC is achieving this saving, isn’t now the right time for you to consider investing in your technology?
Technology dedicated to the requirements of the Supporting People agenda will manage commissioning and contract issues with detailed and accurate outcome reporting data, and save you money now and into the future.
Introducing Capita Support
Implementing Capita Support at your organisation will streamline your support services enabling a single, standardised and efficient approach to effectively manage and measure your operation.
Capita Support is a bespoke software product specifically designed for the Supporting People arena. It enables faster, more accurate processing and reporting, delivering rapid efficiency gains. Capita Support provides you with the tools to manage referrals, assessments and vacancies, monitor outcomes effectively and enable timely move on assessments for your commissioning and gateway operations.
Capita Support has a dedicated contract management module to manage all Supporting People-related contracts. The Framework module manages the tendering and procurement process for new contracts ensuring an efficient and thorough approach to the process for providers.
Capita Support fully manages:
- Reduces time taken to assess and refer client from 3 days to 3 hours
- Reduces significantly the number of times service users have to give their details or tell their history. Its captured and shared from referral assessment onwards
- Significantly reduces administration time regarding contracts and referral process, saving hours and £s
- Improves value for money with increased transparency on clients assessed and referred to services
- Reduces number of clients and time spent on waiting lists
- Improved efficiencies on contract utilisation for commissioners
- Improves efficiency during procurement and tendering processes
- Increased reporting for the commissioner, providers and agencies
- Increased depth of data and understanding of customer need profiles, enabling strategic commissioning of services now and in the future
- More in-depth approach of the procurement and tendering process
- Continual development of application to ensure precise meeting of sector and legislative needs
- Easier, more effective and efficient access to services for clients
- Automates manual gateway operations
- Improves access and referrals of clients appropriate level of support services received by clients within a given period
- Improves prioritisation of matching clients to appropriate levels of service
- Reduces “cherry picking” of clients to services available
- Outcomes improved to clients
- Improved homelessness prevention
- Faster referral to placement turnaround
- Improves access to and transparency of records by all parties (commissioner, provider, client)
- Prevents duplication of service.
Capita Support fully supports:
- Providers and services
- All types of assessments
- Vacancies and waiting lists.
- Single point of access / gateway to services
- Supporting People programmes
- Accommodation-based support services
- Floating support services
- Homelessness and housing options
- Self-directed support.
To discover more about Capita Support's key functionality dedicated to the needs of commissioners of Supporting People services, please download the brochure.
See the savings for yourself – find out more
To see your possible savings for yourself, please visit the Capita Support interactive return on investment calculator.