The fact that our OPENHousing software system is installed and used daily at over 150 social housing organisations really does speak for itself. Throughout the UK, local authorities, LSVTs, ALMOs and registered social landlords all take advantage of the system’s feature-rich and modular design to each manage between 500 and 54,000 properties.
Our Housing team has years’ of experience working in the social housing sector so have come to understand your everyday challenges. We realise that your needs are always developing and we strive to reflect this in our software products. We are continually working to help improve your business efficiency and deliver enhanced levels of service to your customers and communities.
To increase operational ease, all OPENHousing applications integrate with each other to provide fast and secure access to information held in a core person and property database.
Working together for a stronger social housing future
Backed by the resources of Capita, the OPENHousing system is backed by an active development programme maintaining OPENHousing’s position at the forefront of industry changes and protecting your investment in the future. OPENHousing can also support your organisation with consultancy, implementation and operational support services.
The key benefits and features of OPENHousing
- Integrated, modular and feature-rich design
- Reduced administration
- Improved data accuracy
- Suitable for all styles and structures of social housing organisations, including housing groups and multi-company structures
- Built on an integrated people and property database
- Proven usage – installed at over 150 customers sites
- Comprehensive functionality
- Platform independent
- Over 50 modules available
- Integrates fully with our OPENContractor, OPENFinancials and OPENMobile solutions.
Alternatively, read about the individual modules available within the software system by visiting OPENHousing, OPENFinancials and OPENContractor here or in the navigation bar to the left.