At Capita, we know there is an increasing demand for tenant services to be available around the clock. They must also be easily accessible via the internet. Capita Housing includes an innovative suite of online applications that offers a new, interactive way of communicating with your customers and communities.
Customers can get key information and services when and where they need them, including:
- Access to rent account and service charge information and payments
- Logging repair requests and viewing the status of existing repairs
- Submitting and reviewing customer service (and Anti-Social Behaviour) requests or incidents
- Requesting rent statements and payment method changes
- Access to complete pre-application questionnaires on housing eligibility.
Capita is putting citizens online, not in line
Along with a line-of-business module to enable your housing operations to become self serve, Capita has launched Connect: an organisation-wide self service application taking all your citizen and tenant services online, allowing you to interact with your communities digitally serving them more efficiently and effectively.
Online housing services improve speed and efficiency
You can select the services and functions that best fit your current online strategy. Updates to the services you receive and offer can be made when necessary. The applications require minimal configuration so your services can be up and running quickly for you to soon see the following benefits:
- Increased customer satisfaction
- Considerable cost savings
- Improved reliability and accuracy of access to services
- Faster resolution of day-to-day enquiries
- Customers are offered more housing services and information at first contact point
- Rapidly reduced avoidable contact.
Online is here to stay, ensure you're part of it
The internet makes things easy, fast, convenient – and usually cheaper too. With greater adoption of mobile technology and social media, and with the government committed to a digital future, it’s never been more important that your social housing organisation provides your citizens with a self serve option for as many of your services as you can.