To complement our newsletters, blogs and forums, Capita produces a free library-focused quarterly magazine called Panlibus
Panlibus Magazine brings you the latest news from the library sector. Features include thought-leadership articles from prominent figures in the library industry, reports on projects currently being undertaken by libraries and other library-focused industries, and reviews of events. Read the latest issue of Panlibus hereIn the autumn 2014 edition, you can read features on:
- GLL engaging every generation and transforming London's libraries
- Birmingham City University's insights into customer journey mapping
- The Reading Agency from their newly-appointed CEO
- How two librarians from Limerick are transforming information literacy in the Western Balkans
- Askews and Holts are extending just-in-time services at the University of Hull
- And much, much more...
Panlibus Magazine works to encourage input from readers. If you have a suggestion for an article or library-related news, we would love to hear from you: simply email email@example.com
with your suggestion and contact details.
If you are a supplier in the libraries market or a Capita partner and would like to advertise or be featured in upcoming issues, you can download further information here
or contact firstname.lastname@example.org
As well as the producing the magazine, we post regularly to our Panlibus blog
about library market news and events. Feel free to join in the discussion on the hot topics in the library market.