Chorus is Capita’s fully hosted, next generation library management system (LMS), delivering significant cost savings to modern libraries.
This new product redefines the technical architecture of the LMS by allowing Capita to manage and maintain the core system, while still allowing for the flexible configuration libraries need to meet the needs of their users.
Chorus delivers all the benefits and features of Capita’s Alto system, with all the maintenance overhead carried out by Capita. Chorus will also facilitate the integration that your LMS requires, including self-service, RFID, management information and integration with other systems, all without the need for any on-premise hardware.
Partnering with Capita when selecting Chorus enables your libraries to run efficiently and significantly reduce the total cost of ownership. It is easy to use and provides security you can rely on. All systems and information will be hosted securely at our data centres, ensuring that the systems are always available and reducing the threat of malicious attacks on the LMS.
The key benefits of Chorus from Capita:
- Reduced total cost of ownership
- Eliminates need for onsite hardware and maintenance overheads
- Frees staff from routine maintenance and administration to be redeployed to more high-priority tasks
- Improves security and accuracy of your data with remote hosting on Capita’s servers
- Ensures you and your staff are using most up-to-date software with regular feeds of new features administered by Capita
- Partnering with established and trusted software partner in Capita, and gives you access to many more products and services within the Capita portfolio.
For more information about Chorus, please read the recent Panlibus article, speak to your Capita account manager or email email@example.com.