Capita Support: Supporting People, supporting communities, supporting you
A single assessment. A seamless referral. One single register to match, monitor and meet the support needs of your service users...
Developed in response to the Government’s Supporting People (SP) initiative, this software solution is dedicated to the needs of organisations providing support and care for tenants or residents. It allows SP3 information to be monitored and maintained and can be used in a variety of ways by both commissioners and providers of SP services.
Through working in close partnerships with local authorities, and care and support sectors, Capita has unrivalled knowledge of and experience in the public sector. We take the time to understand the needs and challenges faced everyday by Supporting People services commissioners and providers. With this insight, we’ve developed Capita Support: an innovative software application dedicated precisely to managing and providing for the needs of the Supporting People agenda.
Key benefits of implementing Capita Support
- Easier, more effective and efficient access to services for clients
- Outcomes improved to clients – reduces time taken to assess and refer client from 3 days to 3 hours
- Reduces number of clients and time spent on waiting list
- Eliminates duplication and significantly reduces administration time
- Reduces the number of times clients have to give their details and tell their story
- Improves access to and transparency of records by all parties (commissioner, provider, client)
- Improves value for money with increased transparency on clients assessed and referred to services
- Improves standardisation and increases accuracy of delivery of support services by your organisation/to your communities
- Faster referral to placement turnaround
- Increased reporting for the commissioner, providers and agencies
- Improves homelessness prevention
- Continual development of application to ensure precise meeting of sector and legislative needs.
Capita recently completed a “Realisation of Investment” study of a selection of local authorities and social housing organisations using Capita Support throughout the UK. It has been estimated that an organisation using Capita Support can deliver:
- Savings in excess of £400,000 per year, based on a case load of 1800 per annum – that’s £251 per referral
- Savings of £56,000 per year could be achieved in just completing referral documents
- Savings of 50% of the cost and time taken to undertake repeat referrals.
Calculate the savings for yourself with our Supporting People interactive ROI calculator
- Referrals process calculator
- Form completion calculator
- Repeat referrals calculator
Visit Capita Support's dedicated webpages