Capita CRM helps local authorities manage customer interactions more effectively. It provides a single system that can handle customer interactions across your entire organisation. This enables your people to deliver a more effective service at your customers’ first point of contact.
Users can see all relevant information for a contact or call on one single screen (or across dual screens, where available). This Capita solution can be integrated with your back office systems using our Integration Portal or other mechanisms.
Compatible systems include Capita Revenues and Benefits and Capita Housing. Your front office will be able to resolve more enquiries at an early stage. This avoids duplication of work between these staff and your back office.
Make customer relationship management central to your operations
Capita CRM can help improve customer service, reduce avoidable contact and make significant efficiency savings:
- Resolve more queries during initial customer contact
- Track unresolved queries to ensure resolution
- Reduce and monitor avoidable contact with built-in NI14 tracking and reporting
- Empower your customer service advisors to assist customers and reduce their frustration
- Track failed service delivery to allow improvement of business processes
- Free-up specialist back office staff to focus on their jobs and use their time more productively.